Safety Measures We Are Taking
We believe in full transparency, and we want you to be aware of every step we are taking to keep you safe and healthy. Rest assured, you will still receive the same quality care, but in a more minimalist manner. Our office, treatment rooms, and staff are going to look slightly different in an effort to decrease exposure risk, and comply with regulatory guidelines.
- All clients are required to wash their hands prior to their treatment.
- Our bathroom is thoroughly disinfected between every single use.
- We have purchased an Ozone Generator that we run each night right before leaving. Based on the square footage of our clinic, this machine claims to kill 99.7% of all airborne viruses/bacteria/molds/mildew after being run for 60 minutes.
- Per current state mandates, all Staff and clients are required to wear face coverings.
- Masks will be provided to those who need one.
- Increased time between each appointment to allow for proper sanitization measures:
- Each treatment room is completely stripped of all linens, face cradles, pillows, etc, and disinfected after each treatment.